If you would like to contribute to the Zero Engine community and ZeroHub, there are many ways you can do so. We have open tasks in a wide range of fields, including art, programming, design, sound, and many more. The following contribution pipelines are the most common ways Contributors may work on the project:
- Is there a tutorial or manual page that you feel could be updated or improved upon? Is there a particular feature you have experience with that hasn't been fully documented yet?
- Style Guide - A set of rules and guidelines for writing manual and tutorial pages as well our Remarkup standards and conventions.
We can always use more documentation!
- Want to add a feature or develop a C++ plugin? We would love to see your code.
- Want to get involved with ZeroHub development? You don't need web development experience (although that can help) to get started helping out with the ZeroHub services.
- Learn more about C++ Source Access
Find an issue in the site, documentation, or engine? Let us know!
Have another idea on how you can help? We're always open to ideas, just make us a task tagged with Contribution Offer.